Streamline your service, simplify processes, cut costs, and boost overall resident satisfaction.
As a government leader tasked with many residential services, your hands are full. You’re managing a variety of requests, fielding customer inquiries, processing paperwork, collaborating across departments, and much more. Amid the rush, it’s easy to forget that the systems commonly used to process services is often costly and lengthly, and can seem cumbersome to your residents.
Watch this webinar to discover how local councils can keep up with resident requests, reduce process request time by up to 80%, and cut costs by 340%.
Learn how to:
- Reduce in-person requests by giving residents a modern service portal that helps residents make and track requests, submit documentation, and make payments through a simple self-service interface.
- Implement real-time verification to avoid wasting time on incomplete or ineligible submissions.
- Use a single dashboard to review, assign, track, and complete all open and outstanding services.
- Automatically route requests and break down internal silos.
- Bring your services online quickly with easy startup, implementation, and customisation.
- Customise your workflows to optimise request fulfilment and teamwork.
- Offer digital accessibility on any device, 24/7, at your residents’ convenience.
Whether you handle parking permits, refuse collection, council tax payment or benefit applications Granicus’ govService can help improve staff productivity and customer satisfaction.
Tamsin Cooper – Pre-Sales Executive, Granicus