Billions of emails are sent across the world every day. Some are great. Some go unnoticed.
What does an effective email look like? How can elements of design and messaging affect engagement rates? Download this guide for best practices and 10 examples of great public sector emails in these common categories:
- Welcome – confirms and onboards a new subscriber
- Informational – communicates important information
- Calls to action – drives action or engagement
- New initiative / service launch – delivers a timely announcement
- Requests for feedback – asks for audience input
- Reminders – automated and encourages participation