Granicus’ UK annual Digital Public Sector Awards now open for nominations
Granicus, the leading provider of public sector experience cloud tools, is now accepting nominations for their annual Digital Public Sector Awards. Starting January 8 through February 26, public sector organisations across the United Kingdom can nominate individuals, teams or projects within seven categories to recognise excellence in digital innovation, service delivery and citizen experience.
“Our annual awards are a great opportunity for public sector organisations to get the much deserved recognition for their commitment to serving citizens,” said Ian Roberts, Granicus UK Managing Director.
“As we continue to expand our partnerships with public sector organisations across the United Kingdom, we are continuously impressed by the innovative and thoughtful ways they use technologies and services to meet and exceed the wants and needs of citizens.”
Granicus’ emphasis on citizen experience enables public sector organisations of all sizes to ensure the public can easily access intuitive, efficient digital tools without increasing administrative burden on employees. For more than ten years Granicus has honored the public sector through an evolving digital awards program.
The organisations can submit nominations in the following categories:
- Changemaker: for an individual leading the charge for innovation
- Changemakers (Team): for a team united in pursuit of positive impact, with the courage to make bold change in the name of progress.
- Community Engagement: for an organisation’s creative application of digital solutions to achieve better outcomes in communities
- Citizen Experience: for organisations that went the extra mile to improve the way they inform, engage, and serve their communities to improve the resident experience
- Digital Achievement: for organisations delivering impressive outcomes through digital tools and tactics
- New Initiative of the Year: for a Granicus customer that launched a new initiative or a project in the past year that’s already making a difference.
- Operational Efficiency: for organisations saving money, time, the planet—or all the above.
For more information about Granicus’ Digital Public Sector Awards, or to nominate a public sector organisation, please visit: granicus.uk/digital-awards
Granicus is the global leader in customer engagement and experience technology and services for the public sector. Now powering almost 30 billion digital interactions globally each year and connecting over 500,000 government professionals with 300 million opt-in subscribers, Granicus is proud to serve as a critical strategic partner to governments as they work to deliver equitable and secure government experiences. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and constituents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions and communicating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.