EngagementHQ: Community Engagement Reporting and Analytics
Make informed decisions with easy to understand data and community engagement reporting
EngagementHQ’s analytics framework makes it easy to visualise your communities’ feedback and download community engagement reports for stakeholders. Identify areas of interest, critical issues and missing demographics with our suite of simple reporting tools. Understand the sentiment of thousands of written responses in a single click using artificial intelligence.
Community Engagement Reporting
EngagementHQ reports automatically compile detailed data on a community engagement process. Administrators can easily review and download participant engagement data on a single tool, engagement project, or an entire site.
Community engagement reporting features:
- The dashboard shows a high-level overview of your engagement site. This dashboard is a hub to quickly review site visits, registration numbers and active participants. From here you can easily access recent community responses for review.
- Project reports summarise visitor insights and participation for a project. Understand which projects are driving contributions and easily download the data in multiple formats.
- Tool reports show how participants interact with a tool across all projects. Layer in demographic data to see who is represented and who is being missed.
- Custom dashboards provide a visual way to close the loop with participants and stakeholders. They can also be embedded into a project as a service addition.
Analysing the Data
Easily extract meaningful insights from a large number of text based responses. EngagementHQ allows for fast data analysis with the help of artificial intelligence, demographic filtering and comment tagging.
- Keyword tagging can be applied to text based comments to easily identify key themes within a project or across engagement tools.
- Demographic filtering can be used with demographic details collected during registration. Filter data by demographic to identify trends within your community or action areas for further outreach.
- Sentiment analysis uses Artificial Intelligence to assign sentiment labels to written responses. Review individual feedback or see a summary of community sentiment around a particular topic.
- Survey analysis create customisable community engagement reports for survey responses. Break these out by each question, overlay registration questions or download the data as easy to digest graphs or charts.